Sunday, 24 March 2013

Another Challenge!  This time from the Scrap Our Stash blog...

Here is the sketch and I had to use various alphas for the title or journaling



Here is my take of the sketch  "Endless Fun in the Sun at Paint Lake"

I used the supplies from a kit from our LSS using Bo Bunny products.

 Here is another page (and the kit) ...this page was designed by my friend, Jan Campbell (and LSS owner).  I had enough pictures to do a double layout.

Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. Love that kit. It is perfect for the beach (Wait where is the snow?) pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job ! love that collection you used! :) Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this and just the perfect collection! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mixed alphas you used! Great job on the sketch too and thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute page! Great Job! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! Michelle

    ReplyDelete