Scrapping Again! This time I decided to make the challenges fit "MY" pictures....I have been trying hard to find pictures to do challenges, and haven't been scrapping what I need to complete...So...I was so excited to see a challenge that fits to what I needed to work on!! This layout (double) is of my son when he was in Pee Wee hockey. The challenge I used was from
Let's get Sketchy. I also used part of
Scrap Our Stash challenge with Dots and Stripes...just forgot to add a bird/butterfly...That's ok...I am glad to use their inspiration!
Here is my take on this sketch. So happy I was to use his hockey card...front and back!
Products used:
- WR Memory Keepers MVP line - paper and stickers
- Bazzil
- Maya Road chipboard
- H20 Twinkling paints
- Unknown bling
- Pop dots, glue dots and 3&1 glue
Thanks for looking!
Great take on the sketch! Love the idea on how to use his hockey card. Thanks for joining in at LGS!
ReplyDeleteNicely done! I love the background paper & the stars! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!
ReplyDeleteLove the look of this, girl masculine page, thanks for joining us at LGS!
ReplyDeletehaha....that's my son with hockey hair....long all season!!
DeleteFantastic!! I'm a hockey mom as well - so always looking for 'hockey layout' inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at LGS! Nice job with the sketch!
ReplyDeletegreat take on the sketch.. super hockey sports page..thanks for playing along at LGS
ReplyDeleteAwesome work with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the sketch. love that you turned it into a double page layout! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the sketch! Love those papers and embellies you used as well. Thanks for playing at LGS.
ReplyDelete